Explore 5 Ways to Engage Young Alumni
A new study on Gen Z attitudes toward charitable giving sheds light on the influences and characteristics of this sizable cohort and provides a path forward for nonprofits looking to engage them.
In this free guide, we detail five steps you can start taking now to better tailor your fundraising communications to this key donor segment:
- Meet them where they are—on mobile
- Be honest and authentic in your messaging
- Make fundraising fun and inclusive
- Give them agency and autonomy
- Frame education as a worthy cause
Understanding how to break through the noise and build meaningful relationships with your youngest constituents is imperative to the future of educational fundraising. Download now!